George Loizides General Manager
- George is the General Manager of iMinder. He is also the General Secretary of ECR CYPRUS, a non-profit Organization which promotes and enhances the collaboration between Industry, Trade and Retail sectors and the President of KYFEAS, the Logistics’ Professionals Association.
- He has more than 15 years working experience in Logistics and Supply Chain from various industries in Cyprus & Greece.
- He worked as Planning Officer in CTC Group and Logistics and Production Manager in MSJacovides Group.
- George is a certified trainer by “ΑΝΑΔ” and has trained various professionals in Service Chain topics.
- He has a BA in Public and Business Administration from the University of Cyprus and holds an MSc in Supply Chain & Operations Management from the University of Nottingham.
- Business Analysis & Modeling
- Lean Transformation & Process Redesign
- Cost Reduction & Cost Optimization
- Value Stream Mapping
- Inventory Optimization
- Demand Planning
- Activity Based Costing
- Logistics Networks Optimization
- Business Process Reengineering
- Warehouse Management Systems (MANTIS, PRIORITY, SAP etc)
- ERP systems (SAP, NAVISION,ORACLE, PRIORITY etc)
- Leading FMCG distributor in Cyprus: The Logistics Network was optimized. The project included mapping of the Logistics Network, as well as the detailed Logistics operations and costs. The “To-Be” Network was designed, taking into consideration the improvements identified, which resulted to substantial yearly savings. George led the project and participated in major workstreams as a workgroup member
- Leading FMCG distributor in Cyprus: George led a strategic auditing analysis on the company for the submission of a reengineering plan. The project involved a 360-analysis approach on all departments and operations which resulted in a 3-5 years strategic orientation plan
- Leading 3PL company in Greece: George led a project of a 3 years Operational & Business Plan for 3PL services. Market opportunities that resulted in new business expansion, were identified and operational efficiency increase by 30%, was spotted in the distribution network
- Leading Pharma 3PL in Cyprus: George led a costing project utilizing Activity Based Costing methodology and mapping all activities from order generation to fulfillment depicting the actual cost per activity and the actual profit/loss on pharma services provided
- Leading Pharma Depot in Cyprus: George participated in the materialization of a state-of-the-art warehouse and distribution center in Cyprus. The project involved from beginning to end activities such as land, equipment & ERP specification and selection, to project management daily
- George was Manager in Planning Cyprus Ltd for 4 years and part of the Greek team of Athens
- George was the Head of Supply Chain & Operations at EY Cyprus for 4 years and part of the CSE team