Stefanos Komninos Senior Manager
- Konstantinos is a Senior Manager of iMinder. He is a highly experienced Supply Chain executive with extensive exposure and expertise in the global market environments.
- During his 30 years of carrier, he held many executive positions as Supply Chain and Logistics Director in reputable national and multinational organizations in Greece and abroad, operating in different distribution channels and industries.
- Konstantinos is a certified trainer in Cyprus and Greece and has trained various professionals in Supply Chain topics with more than 2000 seminar hours in Greece, Cyprus, Romania, Bulgaria, UAE and Qatar.
- He holds a degree in Business Administration and Statistics from the University of Piraeus, a certificate in Logistics from Imadel, Switzerland and is awarded with an APICS-CSCP certificate.
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- 3rd Party Logistics and Freight Forwarding
- Budgeting and Controlling
- Global networks setup
- Inventory Optimization
- Demand Planning and Forecasting
- Activity Based Costing and cost optimization
- Distribution Networks Optimization
- Business Process Reengineering
- ERP systems (SAP, BS1, NAVISION, ORACLE, JD Edwards etc)
- Warehouse Management Systems (MANTIS, PRIORITY, SAP etc)
- Leading multinational 3PL and Forwarding company in Greece: Konstantinos was a member of the world 250 executives board, participating in major international projects. Among them one pan-european project for the optimization of the distribution hubs and network for one of the top 3 FMCG world players and another one for the world’s biggest cocoa manufacturers. In both projects, he was the project manager for the Greek region, leading to a substantial economy in transport resources and cost reduction.
- Leading Cosmetics, Pharma and Consumer Goods distributor in Greece: Konstantinos was the head of the Logistics Requirements Planning, a strategic position for the company’s acquisition and merging strategy. He was managing the company’s logistics resources in terms of warehouses, distribution networks, ERP implementations. His role was to integrate the supply chain utilizing the minimum resources with the maximum outcome exploiting the capacity of all resources.
- Leading Pharma distribution company in Greece, one of the awarded “diamond companies” in Greece: Konstantinos led the Logistics and Demand Planning. During his presence the company invested in a fully automated and state-of-the-art warehouse. He planned and was the project leader for the installation of the system which in less than a year moved the company to a 2-digit growth and reduced the operational cost by at least 15% and increased the service level to the awesome 99,9%.
- He was the project leader for the development of a Distribution Resource Planning for the main distribution centres of one the leading FMCG company in Greece. This led to an operational optimization of the network by keeping the optimum level of stocks in each location and performing an on-time replenishment schedule depending on the consumption.
- Konstantinos has designed many distribution centres and warehouses in Greece and Cyprus and redesigned the logistics activities in various Cypriot companies.
- He is a member of the ELA and a former member of the board of EEL.